Saturday, September 1, 2007

Last Night's Dinner


Potatoes, green beans, brown rice, a lovely carrot salad in a cumin and paprika sauce and for some protein we ate a spicy chicken that was roasted on top of onions and lemons.


The left overs will make a nice lunch tomorrow. :-)


Before we slept we watched an interesting documentary on Google videos and ate a chocolate roll that I made the day before. We live with a lot of blessings!
I have decided to look around for a new camera. My husband and I both agree that my pictures are blurry and it's not just my imagination ;-) so that means I will be able to get more creative.
I keeping trying to get clear up close pictures but to no avail they are all fuzzy. :-)
Happy day a new camera soon Insha'Allah.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. everything looks so good. especially the chicken and dessert!! :))

    ReplyDelete

~ welcome! what say you? =D ~