Friday, September 14, 2007

Potato & Cheese Boureks



I really don't recommend using the egg roll papers, they soak up a lot of oil.
My brother got them because he couldn't find the spring roll wrappers.
You can see the difference in how they fry, the square ones are the egg roll and the cigars are spring roll.

See here for other boureks. :-)

potatoes
fresh chopped parsley
a soft white cheese
salt
pepper
egg roll papers
frying oil

Add with the cooked and smashed potatoes, herbs, cheese and season to taste.







Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. drool...once again mouth-watering posts. I have to try some of these recipes someday. BTW I posted a response to your comment about the deoderant at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum :) would never have thought of using la vache qui rit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam Aleykum
    I wish you all the best for Ramadan
    Hafez

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant see the pics, but im assuming these boreks are similar to samboosa? or no? Id love to try these one day soon inshallah :)

    ReplyDelete

~ welcome! what say you? =D ~