Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vegetarian Stuffed Crepes

This is my sister in laws specialty. she steams vegetables, adds salt, pepper and then adds some cheese. She stuffs it into homemade crepes.
They are lovely!

Stuffing:
green olives
carrots
potatoes
green peppers
garlic
salt
pepper
parsley
soft melting cheese

Crepes:
eggs
milk
salt
flour
These look more like tortillas, I know, but I watched her make them and I can assure you they are not tortillas, at least not by recipe, or method of making. They are not French crepes either, since they are overly cooked, but they have their own ways of making things. The exact recipe for the crepes I don't know, I could add my own, but that wouldn't be her recipe.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Masha`allah. this looks like flour tortilla, yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do! But they aren't since Tortilla's don't have eggs or milk in them, and are rolled out and these were made like traditional crepes, just cooked more than most.

    ReplyDelete

~ welcome! what say you? =D ~